This information is obtained by Ranzware inc.., its group companies and affiliates (“Naza”) in relation to our services offered on our Mobile App “Naza” and the website: www.Naza.io.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US
We have a customer support team that will address your grievances through email, chat and voice call. For queries to be addressed through email, users can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For data related issues, users can contact our IT Head/Security officer at: email@example.com
Users can also contact our respective Grievance Officer for any kind of grievance related to the content, features, offers, subscription and/or payment related queries.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We collect the following information about You, such as: -
B) Information we collect automatically
- A) Information You give us
- Your Contact Information: Name, date of birth, email id, phone number, Contact Us
- Your Social Media Information: Logins of your social media platforms, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
C) Information we collect from affiliates, partners and service providers
D) Information we collect from third parties
4. PURPOSE / USE OF INFORMATION
The collected information will be used for the following purposes only:
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
6. INFORMATION STORAGE
We and the third parties obtaining your information retain your information in a manner that identifies you only for the time period necessary for fulfilling the purposes mentioned under this Policy.
7. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE
8. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Your Device Information: Log information, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including geographical location information, and usage information.
- Your Subscription Details: Plan of Subscription, Date of Subscription, End date of Subscription and payment method you opt for.
- Your Browsing Information: Watch list, watch history, cookies, likes and dislikes, location of streaming, duration of streaming, user events, user sessions, type of content you watch, number of clicks on our service platform, saved content, downloaded content, etc.
- Your API Information: The open API data collected by our analytics team.
- Your Demographic Information
- Your Financial Information: For the purpose of payment for the subscription plan, Naza, either by itself, or through its third-party payment gateway, may collect the details of your card like debit and credit, any details of user registration with any other payment options like Pay-U, G-pay, Paytm, etc.
- Third party marketing agencies and consultancies: Information regarding potential subscribers, type of preferred content, etc.
- Third party open data
- A) To inform, engage and entertain you via Naza services and the content only.
- C) Keeping the user informed about Naza services and other relevant products and advertisements, and the modes of communicating with the user may extend to email campaigns, social media targeting or engagement platforms, in-app or push app notifications, electronic messages, etc.
- E) To verify your accounts and activity, to protect you from any suspicious or fraudulent activity by necessary monitoring, and to identify violations of Naza policies and the law.
- F) To provide you a better quality of service and analyze your interests to give you preferable and recommendation-based services as per your likings.
- G) To notify you about our updated offers and services via in-app notifications, push notifications and emails and newsletter.
- H) To analyze user preferences and send notification of any products or advertisements of third party which can be of your interest and as per your preference(s).
- I) To serve relevant products and advertisements based on user consent and preference(s).
- A) We do not share the collected information with any third party for any purposes other than those provided above. At the same time, we may disclose this information to the following persons (that includes both Naza internal members as well as third party service providers) to achieve the above-stated purposes:
- Users data will be used by the marketing team such as emails, in-app.
- User ID and personal data of users will be used by the customer support team to address any issues raised by the users or preventive mechanism.
- Transaction data will be used by the finance team.
- The analytics team will access the user’s data for processing click, session, events
- The IT Team will have the users IP address and location data.
- The third-party “Software-as-a-Service” provider(s) of Naza will access the relevant and necessary information of the users in relation to the services and the content
- Third-party payment gateways and other payment service providers will be able to access the necessary financial details of the users.
- C) With your consent: We will share any of your personal information for any purpose not stated above, only after you have given us your consent to do so with any third party.
- A) You can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, even though it may result you in not availing certain features if, or the entire, Naza services.
- B) You shall the right to access your personal information that we hold and raise a request with us for rectifying, modifying or deleting your personal information by raising a request to our customer support/grievance officer, with the necessary contact details provided above.Our customer support/grievance officer shall process your request and revert to You within 48 working hours from the date of such request.
- C) If you think that any of your personal information that we hold is inappropriate/incorrect/inaccurate, and you want us to rectify the same, you can approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- D) If you want to access and/or edit any of your personal information, you can click on My Account
- E) If you want any of your personal information to be deleted, you can approach us at email@example.com,
- F) If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by unsubscribing to such direct marketing by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
- A) We, as well as third parties obtaining your information, are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or divulgence of your personal information, we, as well as third parties obtaining your information, have put in place suitable technical and organizational measures (such as physical, electronic and managerial procedures) to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect from You.
- B) We have appointed “Data Protection Officers” who will protect your information and help withstand it from breach.
- C) We perform periodical “Data Protection Impact Assessment” to identify risks to user information and “Data Protection Compliance Reviews” to ensure those risks are addressed.
- D) All the Information we collect from you is in encrypted form by Secure Server Software (SSL) before it is sent to Naza, and from Naza to other third parties.
- E) Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not at any time request your details of credit card, or debit card, PIN in a non-secure, or unsolicited e-mail, or telephone communication.